I hope everyone enjoys my view.
Is clear, but the water isn't clear in the lake
Bright lights, flashes, & fear of the hate
Is what drives me to the point that I am near what is fate
Often I hear what is fake
A charade of the stakes. Do I risk my life for it
Attack it fierce? Do I Wait?
A cloud of traffic, and no difference when I fly.
The lights on the sides all shine by the day
But the highbeams are never so bright.
The tattooed overpass has scars of a pain
And I swerve off road when it rains.
Math with emotions, stress adds but a fraction
Caught inside myself, in a battle with restraints
Slowly killing myself, and dealing with the remains
I want to be heard, but I have lost my voice
So I try to pick sides, but do I really have a choice?

Invision the sight of myself, impossible.
The maybe of success, still blind to the plausible
The beginning of perfection,
a mirrored image of one, reflective.
My build was a creation, different
to see not for the image but for the deliverence.

A light at the end of the view,
A light very little get to view, very few.
A tunnel of life's water, an ocean of soul
As the ghost stays burning with the coal.
I think to myself
A thing so priceless, could never be had or delt,
A grasp on the concept can't be handed or beheld.

The arrival, after a loss of direction
The perpous of life, a knowledge where we never learn the lesson.
The perfect idea, a thought without flaw
Is the fulfillness of pride, a sight to drop jaw.
Is it better to believe, to find out it never exists
Or to not believe, & find out that it does?
- Sevan Ozgan




0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire