? ??????????????The Earth Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (17 Ratings)??534 Grabs Today. 11144 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????When Life Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (9 Ratings)??558 Grabs Today. 10794 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

mardi 16 février 2010

Greetings

Well, hello there everyone!

I havn't posted anything in a while & I know I owe all of you some sort of appology gift. Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to hand you those beautiful objects. Instead, I thought It'd be nice to give you my artist of the week, and lyrics of the week. Consider this, a speacial peace offering.

enjoy! Mr. Drake "Drizzy Rogers"



That was Drake, speaking on a little wisdom he has managed to obtain during the beginning of his huge career. My artist of the week, aswell as favorite artist of all-time.

now here is my lyrics of the week.

Can I Call you Baby, & take you to my Crib
These other dudes got you rattled. I Have a Bibb
Let's pop bottles, & have a Sip
I want to take care of you girl, So Let me *Sit*.
The Love's in the air, tell me if it smells
I want to see. What is in store. I'm checking every shelf
I wrap my heart in a rap, Cupid has an Elf
& expose you with a class, like Show & Tell.



Thanks for reading everyone!
happy blogging!

0 commentaires: