? ??????????????The Earth Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (17 Ratings)??534 Grabs Today. 11144 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????When Life Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (9 Ratings)??558 Grabs Today. 10794 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

vendredi 5 février 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo ( Step-Over King )

Cristiano Dos Antos Aveiro, otherwise known as Cristiano Ronaldo, is a living portuguese soccer legend. Winner of two consecutive UEFA Champions League titles, FIFpro World Player of the Year Award, Fifa World Player of The Year, & holder of the first Ballon d'Or award in 40 years at Manchester United (his former club).

Currently, Ronaldo is known to be the highest paid soccer player in history, at a cost of £80 million ( $132 million U.S ), by Soccer heavyweight club Real Madrid of Spain.

Cristiano had hit a pinnacle of success after a year with Manchester United, where he had scored 42 goals in 49 appearences. This achievement had set him appart from everyother athlete in his genre. He had set the record for the most goals scored by a winger. Beating out George Best's record from 1968.

Ronaldo has become the most loved/hated player in the game of these days; for his magical dribbling and lightning burst of speed with the ball. A role model to most, a disgrace to many.
Cristiano Ronaldo, in my opinion, is one of the greatest soccer personality's the game has seen to date.

6 commentaires:

lilcuttie38 a dit…

If he didn`t flop around so much or be such a drama queen, he`d be liked a lot more.

sportsfan17 a dit…

he`s one rich fellow, I wish I had his life, think about how many girls he gets! lol but good post, i like the colors and background. not a fan of soccer but you make it interesting.

Trixx-Dat-kidd.Diip.Diip.Escobar a dit…

Yes Sevan ! Christiano Ronaldo is A BEAST !!! He goes hard ! and i agree with your conclusion! nice post

Fish a dit…

He's one rich fellow. I always hear you talking about him and now i get to read about it. I learnt some things which I'm happy about

Keep it up!
FISH

Jessica Parrott a dit…

I really like your blog. It's very colorful and well made. Tons of good information. I can't wait to read your next blog! I like that you're so inspired by things.

101hellokitty a dit…

Portugal rocks! I approuve this message. Great blog Keep it up in the air.