? ??????????????The Earth Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (17 Ratings)??534 Grabs Today. 11144 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????When Life Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (9 Ratings)??558 Grabs Today. 10794 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

vendredi 30 avril 2010

The World Cup is Comming...Forget 2012. This is Bigger.

WHAT!?



GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOL!!!



That`s what the commentator says for the spanish soccer league!

Beautiful!



I get this adrenaline rush from it!! haha

(Y)



I`m in a very happy place right now!

So let`s chat about The World Cup.

The biggest tournament in the world for any sport, the biggest event known to Man.



Every country in the entire Globe participates in this. Only very few make it in the final cut.

Who`s going to win this year`s title?

The one and only Espagna!!

The Team to beat. Let`s not forget BRASIL!!



Probably the best country to have ever touched a ball. :)

Easily said. and proven 5 times!



I can`t wait! Can you?

Because if you can, save some of that patience will ya?

2 commentaires:

M. David a dit…

Should be exciting! Hope Canada wins it all :P!

HAHA!
Good blog!

SevanTheMan a dit…

I would love to see Canada hold up a solid gold trophy...if only they could make it pass the first round to qualify :( hahaa

c'est la vie!
Thanks for the comment!