? ??????????????The Earth Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (17 Ratings)??534 Grabs Today. 11144 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????When Life Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (9 Ratings)??558 Grabs Today. 10794 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

mardi 6 avril 2010

Well, Hello There. (Alex Is the Greatest)

Sorry for the long awaited posts! I know it was a gruesome wait, during my absence. Haha!

Since my absence I feel matured somewhat...so I've decided to let my facial hair grow for a little while. I don`t know, I feel like I need some spicing up! YES!


I'm just kidding, I can`t do that. It's not my style, & besides, the hairs always grow in patches for me anyways.


Other then that, I've been leading quite a busy life over here! Mixing my schedule with Soccer & Music, which is essentially what this blog is all about. *Thumbs Up*

I recently injured my right ankle. Which *sucks* because I can`t ''STAND'' being hurt...Get it? haha


Oh well, no pain no gain right?

Besides that, If you didn't know already, I am an aspiring rap recording artist aswell as a confused teenager. I'm a heavy dreamer, & ironicaly I am on a sort of Sleep Anorexia!

*Thumbs Down*


Too many things going through my mind at the moment. For example, my mom pressuring me about school & my future, when technically that's all I can think about.

In fact, I'm so focussed on keeping my future organised, that I lose some sense of steadiness along the way. Then there is my sports, on some days, I feel like the whole World sits at my feet, and just waits for me to kick it to my goals...

On some days, I feel like giving up on what I love, & just enjoying what I can for the right now.


School is stressfull, I swear if it wasn't so important, I would have dropped out a LONG time ago!

I`m not one to complain, and I`m sorry if it sounds otherwise, but I can't handle life here.


Canada for me, is nothing to call home.

If anyone is interested, I'd be more than GLAD to take some tickets of your hands, & head off to Spain and go M.I.A on everyone. Haha


Then there's prom! UH-OH!

I really don't get the big deal of it. It's one day where I get a cheap dinner & dance with someone, that at the moment, doesn't mean much to me...In that speacial way.


Things didn't work out, exactly, how I figured they would.

Oh well, life goes on.


Anywho, all this to say, that at this very moment, that I am writting this for you guys/girls to read, I am very unhappy. :)


...but then again, It doesn't happen often. PEACE OUT HOME BISCUIT!!



Ps. Where Can I Find Her? ------»

1 commentaires:

GO a dit…

"I recently injured my right ankle. Which *sucks* because I can`t ''STAND'' being hurt...Get it? haha" - LOL

YO SEVAN is it a surprise I'm commenting? >:D

just letting u know that I don't belong in Canada either, huzzaah.. More like France where I can ride that vespa I own in my dreams

kk byezz "bredjen" <- was that correct?

~G